Sunday, November 15, 2009

Epilogue

So what are we doing now that the Excellent Adventure is over? Well, first of all, for the Wheelers, the adventure is never over. Life itself is the Grand Adventure and we plan to live it as such!


I can't speak for Kevin, but I know I had a great time traveling the world, experiencing new cultures, tasting new foods, and meeting new people. The memories and the friends (not to mention the tattoos) will certainly last a lifetime. To me, it's a shame more people don't make the effort to go out and experience all the things this world has to offer. There's so many things to see and all you have to do is look outside your window. Metaphorically as well as literally. It really is so much easier than most people think. All you need is a goal. If you have common sense, are open to try new things, and speak english, you can literally go almost anywhere! And if you're worried about money, I bussed tables at a restaurant for eight months before this trip. What I saved in that time paid my way through five countries and left me with enough buy a pimped out super-computer when I returned home. You literally have no excuse.

But enough rambling...it's time to focus on the next chapter in life. And like I said before, us Wheelers are always on the lookout for the next big adventure. Anyone for some afternoon tea?


If our story inspires just one person to go out and have an adventure, then I'll consider my time well spent.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment